Westminster Village North, a nonprofit continuing care community, is committed to excellence in residential and health care services for senior adults in a secure home environment that enhances their mental, physical and spiritual well-being.
We shall endeavor to fulfill our mission by:
- maintaining an attractive, comfortable, secure and safe environment that fosters companionship and happiness in residential accommodations and quality health care facilities;
- ensuring residents privacy, respect and dignity;
- recruiting and retaining a qualified, principled and caring staff devoted to our residents and mission;
- advocating the rights of senior adults and encouraging their participation in the political, social, and religious community; and providing effective fiscal management.
Our Core Values:
- EXCELLENCE. We are committed to excellence in all we do and in every service we provide throughout our continuum. Our passion for excellence is resolute, from the most complex health care we provide residents to the most unassuming details in our physical surroundings. We design, build and maintain our campus to the highest standards. We strive to provide a quality work environment that encourages and rewards staff for their dedication to our mission. At Westminster Village North, “good enough” is not good enough.
- INTEGRITY. We model strict standards of moral and ethical principles in every interaction with residents, families, staff, partners and volunteers, and are uncompromising in our promise to be fair, honest and authentic in exercising our responsibilities to enhance the mental, physical and spiritual well-being of our residents. We respect and reinforce the individuality of each person, and are truthful and trustworthy in performing our responsibilities. At Westminster Village North, we believe in doing “the right thing, because it is the right thing.”
- COMPASSION. We value our residents, families, staff, partners and volunteers, and recognize the dignity and right to self-determination of each person. Empathy, inclusiveness and service add meaning and purpose to our lives, and we strive to listen, understand, and support those for whom and with whom we work. At Westminster Village North, we endeavor to “walk in the shoes” of the other, to enhance and enrich that person’s journey through life.
- STEWARDSHIP. We fulfill our nonprofit mission by growing and maintaining all of the resources entrusted to us – human, physical and financial. We deeply believe that we are accountable for how those resources are used and invested. Being disciplined, inspiring innovation, and providing the highest quality of care are key components of our stewardship. At Westminster Village North, we honor our obligation to ensure the future of the community for generations to come.